Monday, September 22, 2014

1500/150 Benchmark WOD

Did one of my own benchmark WODs yesterday. First time I've tried it being able to use 2 hands. 

500m row / 50 squats
400/40
300/30
200/20
100/10

13:30

I shaved a minute off my one handed time but all things considered I was still a little slow. The squats just hurt me. We had wall balls on Saturday and I was way more sore than I thought I would be. 

Stuck around for the yoga / mobility class to get some extra stretching in. 

Last night we went to Tara's parents house for a birthday dinner and I took my own prepackaged meal and had some green beans. It sucked not eating all the delicious home cooked food. Under normal circumstances Id make an exception to the diet I'm on but I couldn't during this challenge. It's not worth 100 burpees for both my partner and myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment