Wednesday, August 13, 2014

6 week broken wrist update

8-13-14

Strength 

3 rep heavy deadlift 


Metcon

14 min EMOM

Odd 7 Deadlifts (70%)

Even 200m run


So I was cleared to run today at my Drs appointment and I sucked at it. The coaches told me I might need to just do 100s since I hadn't ran in 6 weeks. I did 200 the first 3 rounds. 100 the next 3 rounds and 200 the last round. 


Used a KB for the Deadlifts and held it to my right side because I was over rotating my shoulder and the coaches didn't want me to chance injury. 


I hope to add some extra running back in a few times a week to build that endurance up. 


Best news of the day was a new brace / splint that doesn't effect the elbow except when I'm working out. During any workout I have to wear the previous removable cast for more stability.  




Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment