Friday, May 16, 2014

WOD 39: 5.16.14

Weightlifting

Overhead Squat (6x3 climbing)

Metcon

Metcon (Time)
5 RFT
10 Pull Ups
5 OHS

RX+ (155/105)
RX (135/95)

________________________________________________________

Not a workout I was terribly excited about as I'm not good at either movement. Overhead squats are tough for me because my back is tight. I will say it's getting better but the amount of weight I can do with those OHS is still pretty limited. But that's one reason I went, I'm not great at those movements so they need more work.

And since I got my first pull up yesterday I knew I would be modifying those as well.

I worked up to 75 pounds with OHS in the weightlifting and I believe that was probably a PR but I was trying to really focus on technique.

For the Metcon I did it in just under 7 minutes. I did 65 for the OHS and did a jumping pullup with a slow decline to full extension.

Riding Tour de Lions tomorrow. Shooting for 40 miles. The the College Hill CrossFit kickball game and cookout. Going to be a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment