Sunday, March 23, 2014

CrossFit - WOD 16

Metcon

22 min AMRAP (AMRAP - Reps)
2 pull-ups
2 push-ups
2 air squats
200 m run
4 pull-ups
4 push-ups
4 air squats
200 m run

Keep going until time runs out....

________________________

Went to the 10am class because 9 just seemed too early to push hard today. 
As usual we had a good solid warm up, which I'm growing to appreciate more by the day.

I did jumping pull ups, as I'm trying to work my way to full pull ups. I completed the round of 14 of each movement and made it 11 reps into the pull ups on the round of 16 for a total of 186 reps (run counted as 1 rep)


They knicknamed this Murph Jr, as it resembles Murph but its broken up. 

I felt a lot better heading into today's workout than yesterdays. I mostly took yesterday off other than working out and it was a nice break. The weekends get hectic starting next week through 5/3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment