Sunday, March 23, 2014

CrossFit - WOD 15

Metcon

Sir Squat A lot (AMRAP - Reps)
4 min AMRAP
400m Run
Max Front Squats (45/35)
2 min rest
4 min AMRAP
400m Run
Max OHS (45/35)
2 min rest
4 min AMRAP
400m Run
Max Back Squat (45/35)

~total number of reps for max effort


_____________
I was pretty tired to start this workout. Friday's are my longest workday with the MS Society during the day and I usually work the closing shit at Outback, so I don't leave there until after midnight. 

Even though it was an 11am workout I was dragging and my performance during the workout reflected that. 
The runs sucked and my reps on the squats were non impressive. I was glad I went and I gave a lot of effort, I just know on other days that effort would have produced more results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment