Saturday, February 8, 2014

Workouts Week of 2/3/14

I finally got back on my workout plan after a few weeks off the wagon so to speak. Fitness has been a passion of mine before and I feel like it's back. It can just be too easy to slip into old habits of over eating, eating the wrong things and not working out. But I feel better when I'm working out and watching what I eat with occasional food rewards. This week I worked out a lot and I would guess on a normal week I won't get such a great workout on Friday's as I normally work both jobs.


Sunday:
4 super sets then a tabata to finish. 
5 min tread climber warmup 
DB 1 arm row & Pushups
2 arm row & DB flys
DB curls & bench DB extensions
Hammer Curls & Skull Crushers

Tabata
Push-ups 1&3
Squats 2&4
Wood chopper 5&7
Mtn climbers 6&8

It's amazing how much that HIIT can get your heart pumping. 


Monday:
30 Minutes of Yoga

Tuesday:
T25 Cardio Workout

Wednesday:
Nothing

Thursday:
 DB Squat
DB Lunge
Ballet Squat
Dead lift
Calf raises - 2 leg
DB shoulder press
Claf raises - 1 leg
Bent over lateral raises
Lying leg raise
Crunches 

And 1 - 4 minute tabata to finish. 


Friday:
5 Minute Arc Trainer Warmup
Bench Press Burnout
12@105, 10@115, 8@125, 6@135, 4@145, 2@155, 12@105


4 Supersets:
DB 1 arm row & Pushups
2 arm row & DB flys
DB curls & bench DB extensions
Hammer Curls & Skull Crushers

Tabata
Lunges 1&3
Squats 2&4
Wood chopper 5&7
Mtn climbers 6&8

Saturday:

1 hour on the Arc Trainer. Can't say that this was a lot of fun but I made it. I wish I'd been cycling but I thought it was going to rain. It hasn't so far, but at least I got the workout in.

I feel like this is a damn good week of working out and will be rewarding myself with a cheat meal tonight.
I haven't started seeing a lot of weight loss yet, but I think as I continue to workout and monitor what I eat I will. Especially when it warms up a bit and with longer days I can be on the bike more. I plan on taking some measurements tomorrow so I'll have metrics other than just weight to track.

2014 Goals Update:
I"m working on refining my goals for 2014, as I had a blog post typed but I wasn't really sure what I had in there was what I really wanted to achieve this year.

I'm working on the "why" for the "what" i'm listing for my goals.
What are your why's for your goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment