Tuesday, February 25, 2014

CrossFit - Day 5

Todays workout:
Skills
10 minute Wave (AMRAP - Reps)
Minute 1: 1 muscle ups/ctb/pull up
Minute 2: 2 unbroken muscle ups/ctb/pull up
Minute 3: 3 unbroken muscle ups/ctb/pull up
-Continue adding 1 rep every minute for as long as possible. If you fail to complete the prescribed number of reps before the 10 min mark, start back at 1 muscle up and climb back up again.

I did ring rows. 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-1-4 - 24 total. Hopefully I'll be ready for some pullups before too long.

Metcon
METCON (Time)
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
Thrusters - I did these with 65# and it was tough
30 Double unders after every round of squats. ( I did 60 singles)


I did the Thursters at 65#. It was my first time every doing them.

My time was 16:45. I need my damn lungs to get their ass in gear. I felt pretty good about today's efforts. I am really enjoying the CF, well that is about an hour after the workout is over, I think man that was an ass kicking, I wonder what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment