Friday, January 17, 2014

Week in Review 1-17-14

Monday -
School is back in session and after more years than I'd like to admit, I am 1 year away from being done with this MBA. Tara had a after school thing so I worked through lunch and went home around 4 to give Trixie some time out of the crate and to do homework.

Class was actually pretty interesting. The professor is cool and although there will be a lot of work, I anticipate this being a great class. From what I've heard from my friends who've already graduated they learned a lot in this course.

Tuesday -
Busy day at the MS Society but once again worked through lunch, this time so I could get to the gym before class. C

Workout:
10 min warm up on the treadmill. 
Curls
Skull Crusher
Squats
Lunges 
Tricep extension
Standing dumbbell Flys
Tricep Pulldowns
Leg Press
Calf Extensions
Assisted Pull-up Machine
Hammer Curl into Shoulder Press

Most were 3x10
Legs were 4x10

Class was good. It's one of the 3 finance courses I added to get the concentration in finance. I think I'm really going to enjoy that one.

Wednesday - Work & Work. Great meeting with our bike shop who coordinates all the other shops for Bike MS, and nothing special at Outback. Slow night. Weighed in at 231.4. Down .6 from the previous week and still on track to loose the 5 pounds I set out for in January.

Thursday -
I'd planned to workout after work but didn't have it in me. I went home and crashed. Ate too much pizza at a committee meeting at lunch and that just made me feel terrible. Tara and I cooked fish and asparagus and I added my fish to a big salad.

Friday -
Friday's are my longest days of the week. Normally 15 hours with both jobs and I close at Outback. But I have Saturdays' off to study, cycle and golf.

MLK is Monday and the weather is supposed to be nice. I am really looking forward to either golfing or cycling and may try to mash both in.

Hope everyone's had a great week.

1 comment: