Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Polar Vortex & Another Good Workout

So we have this polar vortex. Its brought the coldest temperatures of my adult life to the area. Low of 5, with a -10 windchill here in Greensboro, and a high of about 25. Talk about cold. Now if it would only snow a little bit.

After word I headed to the gym again. Weigh in day tomorrow hope it goes good.

From my post in the pumphouse thread at Bunkers Paradise:

My S&C coach TC told me how I should structure my workouts today so that's what I did tonight. 
I let my buddy pick the exercises but I told him Back & Chest.

I warmed up with 20 minutes of walking on the treadmill with an incline between 5-10.

Dumbbell Chest Flys
Rows
Dumbbell Bench Press
Lat Pull Downs
Back Extension
Overhead Dumbell Extensions followed by Push Ups

Pretty solid workout. I'm already a little sore, I'm sure I'm gonna fill this tomorrow. 

Made veg beef soup for dinner, had a bowl of that with a large spinach and veggie salad. Ready to weigh in tomorrow morning and see what kind of progress I've made this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment