Monday, September 9, 2013

Fridays Quick Hits


Made it through another week and I can genuinely say TGIF today. 

It hasn't been the easiest of weeks with the passing of Tara's grandmother last weekend and the viewing and funeral this week. I will continue to pray for my beautiful wife and the rest if the family. 

It was the first week of the new school year for Tara and after a challenging first day it seems that things have been more smooth sailing the rest of the week. 

I've made it through 3 days of no soda now and successfully made it through the entire shift at Outback Wednesday night. 



Thank goodness for Labor Day to have a chance to catch up and get ahead on ally school work. I've maintained pretty well so far but I want to make sure I do well and. 

28 class weeks until graduation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment