Monday, January 28, 2013

Spin or Swim

If you would have seen me in the minutes after spin yesterday you would have probably asked which workout I did. Dave the manics spin class or did I swim.



Dave can push you like no one else I've ever experienced in spin. Maybe its the way he yells at you. Maybe its the fact he doesn't give a shit if you puke, pass out or die during his workout. Maybe it's both, but I hate to admit I love it.

Its painful, don't get me wrong. You don't want to do much after one of those workouts but its refreshing and rewarding.

It is one of those workouts where you pour sweat out of every pore of your body. Arms, legs, face, head, you name it the sweat drips off of you.

I gained 1.2 after eating at Olive garden Saturday night and was pissed. I didn't eat the tuscan potatos taht should've come with my Chicken Marsala, and I ate only one breadstick. However after a solid sunday I lost .6 and hope to drop another couple of pounds this week.

Today was great, tomorrow will be treacherous territory with a lunch meeting at a pizza place. I'll get home for a yoga workout before heading to class.

Until next time.
#PedalHard

No comments:

Post a Comment