Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall Moments

5 more minutes. I think I can. I think I can.

In all seriousness I really like writing this blog it just seems like there is so much that goes on that when I try to cram it all in the posts are so long I don't even want to read them.

Right now, at this point in my life things are pretty darn awesome.
I've made some changes to the photography business (will probably get it's own post), after this semester I only have 3 more until I'm done with my MBA, Tara only has 3 more semesters (plus a summer) to finish her masters, I feel like I have a solid plan towards the future, and more.

I just feel great about life.

It's times like these when you are able to get small moments of clarity and let them sink in.

There will be more obstacles to overcome and things to do, places to go, time constraints, etc. Right now, I am going to smile and have fun.

I hope everyone has a happy Friday!

I took this picture 2 years ago but drove by the exact spot 2 days ago and it looks just the same.



The leaves have changed in the past week and we need to enjoy them because in a few fleeting weeks, they'll be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment