Thursday, January 26, 2012

Help me win access to be a Staff Photographer for a night!



Help me get a chance to be a staff photographer for the local country station 93.1 the WOLF for the next Eric Church Concert. You know I love photography, and you may not know that I also love country music. I've entered a contest to win a chance to do backstage and concert photography for an upcoming concert here in Greensboro. 

If you will click the link below and register with the site you can vote 50 times. (Disclaimer, yes they will probably email you, you can immediately (as soon as you've voted ) unsubscribe. 
Each person can vote 50 times. So please just keep clicking the vote button until you hit 50!
My photo was taken at last year’s Jason Aldean / Eric Church Contest when Eric was doing a shot of Jack out of an airline bottle. 


I'd love it if you would vote and share with your friends to vote too!

Thanks!

2 comments: