Saturday, December 31, 2011

Still on the Roller Coaster

Damn you weight gain.
I worked out on my birdhtday. A hard 30 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of lower body.

Then I destroyed the hard work with eating like a pig at the Mexican restaurant that night.

Yesterday I was up 2.6 pounds. I expected some of that to come back off after eating some better yesterday and bike riding for an hour and 20 minutes.

But then sometimes I can't predict how my body will react to workouts like cycling. Often I'll be up for a day and then down the next.

I can tell you that after not riding for five months that 16.5 miles kicked my ass. I ate lunch, showered, watched some tv with Tara and then took a 2.5 hour nap.

Today I was up .2.

Maybe we'll get things turned back in the right direction heading into 2012. If not, at least I still have a few days off work to move the needle.

Close the year out strong! That's the best way to set up a great 2012!

Happy New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment