Sunday, December 18, 2011

Keep on keeping on

The scale and I did not have a good morning saturday. I wish I could blame the scale but I ate to much crap on Friday. Sweets in the morning, pizza at lunch, and chick fil a with slaw and fries for dinner.
I was up 1.6 pounds.

I did make it to the gym for 35 minutes of cardio and some weights, so it could have been worse.

Saturday I buckled down and had a solid day of eating and worked out hard.
1 hour on the elliptical machine and 30 minutes of intense weights. A full body kick ass workout.

Sunday morning I've dropped most of the weight that was gained, and as I write this (sunday night) I've had another solid day of eating and another hour on the elliptical trainer.

Its been a pretty great weekend with not a lot on the agenda, time to work out, time with Tara and time to do a little cleaning.

I'm looking forward to the coming week and of course spending time with my family on Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. One of those abdominal exercise machines is the elliptical trainer. Elliptical trainers are exercise machine that train many muscle groups at the same time, giving you a complete workout without changing from machine.

    ReplyDelete