Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday's Weekly Weigh-In

Good, Bad & Ugly

The good is that I've worked out every day this week. And I've had some great workouts

The Bad is that I gained .8

The Ugly - see above

I did eat one bad meal, and lost .2 the next day. I know that my body reacts to working out by retaining water sometimes. I'm thinking that happens less as it gets used to working out but that will be figured out as we move forward and continue working out and eating better.

Make that two bad meals. Today for lunch it was our staff holiday outing. I had four pieces of sliced bread with olive oil and 2 slices of pizza. I was stuffed when we left.

But I did get a great 45 minute workout in tonight after the hour and a half yesterday.

I'm so close to turning a corner with these workouts and starting to loose some weight i can feel it. I think that I will probably need to track calories and that's a pain in the ass, but not as big of a pain as being overweight.


No comments:

Post a Comment