Friday, December 23, 2011

Boom!

Yesterday I got up early again and was getting ready to head to the gym when I walked out of our bedroom and discovered our hot water heater was broken and leaking water everywhere. I got it turned off, called the emergency maintenance number for our apartment, and went to the gym anyway.

Last night was dinner with a friend and I had some amazing sushi. We saw MI:3. It was great to catch up with him but we probably could have skipped the movie and just talked more because the movie wasn't great.

That was Friday in a nut shell.

Slept in this morning (which is rare) and when I weighed today I was down 2 pounds!
Boom!
Hell yeah!

I know some of it was due to the time I weighed (shut up!) and I'm okay with it, b/c I would have been down some anyway. Take that fat belly! It's game on and you're going to get flat!

Its Christmas eve eve, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday no matter what you're celebrating this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment