Monday, December 26, 2011

30 in 30

I've got a birthday coming up here in a few days and it will be my 30th. That seems crazy to me. The speed at which the last 12 years have went by, most notably the last 5 have been insane. I've had an amazing time since meeting Tara, but how has it been five years since we met?

So I am not waiting until the new year, or even my birthday to get started on one of my main goals for 2012.

I will loose 30 pounds by the end of my 30th year. My heaviest weight of the month was 231.2, so by December 29th, 2012, I will weight 201.2 or less.

I hope you'll accompany me on this journey.

I hope to have a full 2012 goals list up soon, but to start with you've got my number 1 goal in writing.

I gained a few pounds over the holidays and look forward to seeing those fall back off.
I took yesterday off from the gym but got back in there for a half an hour today. I took it easy b/c I've been so tired from the bronchitis, but think that I'll be back at 100% here in a few days.

What are your goals in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment