Friday, November 4, 2011

SUCCESS!!

I've been really struggling with my weight lately, gaining back nearly 8 pounds in the past 2 months.
I finally have gotten a better hold on eating with portion control, etc during this past week.
Last Friday was very disappointing because I'd gained 2 pounds in that week along. Loosing weight sucks, but being over weight and unhappy sucks worse.

So over the weekend I was down .4, not huge, but the first time I'd managed to loose weight over a weekend in quite a while. Tuesday I was down a bit, Wednesday up over a pound and not really sure how, Thursday down over a pound and today I was down again.

Overall in the past week I have lost 2.4 pounds and am at 223.4.

I really don't like being above 220, but 225 is a weight that REALLY REALLY makes me unhappy.

I'm so happy with this weeks success, seeing a positive trend make it easier to stay heading in the right direction.

In other news, you need to buy an iPad 2 Raffle ticket, they are only $5 and they are for a great cause. And if you pick up one of those awesome calendars I've been telling you about for $20 (plus $4 for shipping and tax) you will get 7 tickets in the iPad 2 raffle.


www.HabitatCalendar.com

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Hope you're back closer to your happier weight soon.

    ReplyDelete