Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Monday

Well I didn't eat great this weekend but did end up doing a lot of walking with my 3 photo sessions that I had for Ardeur Photography.

I only gained .2 over the weekend and think that I have a good shot to do really good this week.

Friday my mom came down and helped me take care of some business and I got a lot done for work and my business.

Saturday we had a work event, then a photo session. Saturday night had a great time doing dinner with friends at 13 Bones.

Sunday started with a group meeting for marketing class, then 2 photo sessions before hanging out with a co-worker and a former co-worker getting to talk and watch some football.

So, where did the weekend go? Unless I'm forgetting something I don't have too much on the agenda for this upcoming weekend but its still early.

Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I am not doing well with my eating. I always mess up on the weekends! The weekends are the hardest. My discipline just goes out the window.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to guess what kind of restaurant 13 bones is without looking it up...
    BBQ?

    ReplyDelete