Friday, June 3, 2011

Winning!

I've been LUCKY in contest lately.
I'm going to post about my most recent win today, and then another great win in a few days. (Sorry Ben, I totally didn't ever post about winning your great contest!)

Kristen at Inspired by Dooce had a review of Ryders Eyeware on her blog last week and in addition to the review she had a contest to win a pair of sunglasses. I entered in every way that she outlined you could for a total of 3 entries and I found out yesterday that she selected my name from the bag of names (check out her blog and you'll see its true)

I really like the Defcon's but need to check out the others before I send Kristen a list with a few types I'd be more than happy to have.

Thank you to Kristen & Ryders for the great contest. Please click on their links and check out those pages. A great blog and a great company.

Stay Loco!
Derek

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I have one a couple recently myself so I guess I should post about that! Whoops! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Hope you enjoy your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete