Sunday, June 19, 2011

Esquire Review

I love magazines. I have a tendancy to get more than I have time to read sometimes, but I enjoy the articles, the short storys, etc.

I regularly read:
Mens Health
Bicycling
Shutterbug
Popular Photogarphy
Digital Photo Pro
GQ
Mens Fitness
I get Bloomberg Business Week b/c I'm enrolled in grad school, its "free"...haha

I used to get Runners World and Triathlete as well but had to let some go.

I picked up a copy of Esquire the other day because Bradley Cooper was the covery story and I wanted to read more about him. I started with that article, and thats something I usually don't do. I usually start by flipping through reading some of the other general interest stories.

I'll have to say that I really didn't enjoy this magazine. I wasn't a huge fan of the writing style or the content. Not much useful in there for me, but everyone's got their own interest I suppose. I'll happily stick with MH, MF, and GQ for my mens magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment