Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back on the wagon!!

I'm baaaaacckk! In the mood to exercise.
After the beat down school laid on my exercising this spring, and having no desire to do anything for a few weeks afterwards, other than take photos, edit, etc, I had a great 29 mile bike ride on Monday with my dad. I haven't been able to ride again this week but I hope to this afternoon. It won't be but a 10-15 mile ride due to the heat, but I can't wait to get out there.



Pretty good pics taken with dad's i phone while riding huh?
Speaking of my dad, here's his picture taken with my blackberry.



The last night, I decided that since I wasn't able to bike or go to the gym (wife was out with the girls, and since we're in a guest suite apartment while our AC is broken we don't have the crate for the dog) I'd go for a run after dinner. I went out and ran a mile at 10 last night. And you know what, I kind of liked it. I might run again tonight, and who knows, maybe some more this weekend.

 Now here's a question. I started shaving my legs around 4 years ago and think they look good that way, but damn its a hassle ( not complaining, I know you ladies do it all the time), last summer, I didn't shave that often but did before riding, but I haven't shaved in about six months and its pretty nice not to deal with it.

There are pro's and con's to both, shaving looks better and is cooler, not shaving is much easier and less time consuming.

So - should I shave these things?

1 comment:

  1. As someone who HAS to shave her legs...I say only if it makes you feel REALLY good...because it is a pain in the arse.

    ReplyDelete