Thursday, May 26, 2011

Three Thing Thursday's

It's been a while, I know, no need to lecture me.

1. Worked the MS Dinner of Champions tonight and it was great. Mack Brown the U of Texas football coach was the honoree and he did a great job. Funny and inspiring all at the same time.

2. Plans for the holiday weekend include:
relaxing and having fun - possibly including a dip in the pool (see #3)
editing and processing all the photos I have to do (finish 3 weddings, a heart ball, a convention, and maybe something else)
resuming a diet and exercise program including at least an hour on my bike, who I've neglected horribly and it's not happy about it!

3. Here in NC summer has arrived and it pushed spring out so quickly I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Until next ride keep it loco!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Have a great summer! We are still suffering through yucky weather here in CO and I am not happy about that!

    ReplyDelete