Monday, February 21, 2011

17 Day Diet - Day 8

The trip to the scale paid off huge today. After really working hard to do the best I could on Saturday, Sunday was such a busy day that I didn't have time to eat that much. Just a few eggs for breakfast and then a quick snack on some left over chicken around 3:30, before cooking a great stir fry dinner.

I did have a lot of water Saturday, probably something between 14-20 glasses (8oz) all total after golfing, going to the party and going out afterward, so I spent a lot of time yesterday in the bathroom.

It entirely possible that I gain a little tomorrow after loosing 1.4 pounds today. But for the moment I'm going to relish being at my lowest weight in a long time. I didn't start tracking my weight until November and it was 223 at that point and has went down, up, down, up and finally going down and staying there. .6 Pounds away from goal #1!

Starting Weight 222.0
Today's Weight 220.6
Total Lost - 6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment