Friday, February 18, 2011

17 Day Diet - Day 4 & 5

Its the beginning of day 6 and things are still humming along on the first cycle of the 17 day diet.

There was a minor setback on day four, I gained .2 pounds. I think there were several contributing factors including the olive oil and seasoning dressing that I had with the grill chicken salad for lunch, but I was also very thirsty and drank more than 8 glasses of water, I drank more like 14 glasses of water and 16 oz of green tea as well. So I was possibly over hydrated. I followed everything else well so although disappointed it wasn't devastating, besides I'd still lost a good amount of weight.

Yesterday the only deviation from the diet was that I didn't eat enough that is prescribed because frankly I was just to busy to eat the snacks. So I didn't get any fruit yesterday but I'm doing better today, breakfast of yogurt and an apple should hit the spot.

For dinner last night I threw another quick meal together.
2 pieces grill chicken on the forman. 1 bag of steam fresh broccoli. 12 cherry tomatos cut in half. 2 tbsp of shreeded fat free cheddar cheese.

After chicken and broccoli were cooked I added all ingrediants into a skillet and cooked for a fwe minutes to get the cheese melted and onto everything. Plus I like the grilled tomoato taste. Seasoned with a little lite soy sauce and had a nice fast meal after school.

Day 4:
Start 223.8
Current 224
Total Lost - 3.2

Day 5
Start 224
Current 222.8
Total Lost - 4.4

I have just started a nice long weekend. Took today off as a vacation day and we are closed Monday for Presidents day. Lots of photo editing to catch up on today, golf and some photos tomorrow, studying sunday, and probably again on monday but at least there is time to get caught up on all the photos that need editing and the school work. Next week is the last week of school before 2 weeks off. That is going to be awesome with no class for a few weeks. A real chance to shut it down and relax? Yeah right! A real chance to get started on that 12-20 page term paper for accounting.

Have a great weekend!

ps - if you decide to look for this book its only avaialbe online at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great nice long weekend! I am just waiting for the day to end so I can start mine!

    ReplyDelete