Monday, February 14, 2011

17 Day Diet- Cycle 1 - Day 1 Update

Day 1 is in the books and I it was a success. Being able to eat all the protein and cleansing vegetables that I want at meal times is a real benefit to the diet. For dinner we had chicken, green beans, carrots and I had a spinach and cucumber salad to go with it.

I was down 1.8 pounds after the first day. Nice to see but somewhat expected with the reduction in carbs and the 9 glasses of water (diet calls for 8, I'm an overachiever, who had to visit the restroom 3!!! times during the movie yesterday) plus I was up from the previous day by quite a bit.

Anyway, its a great start and I've done great so far today, looking forward to a spinach salad with Tuna for lunch today with a side of apple slices, and its only an hour away!

I hope tomorrow is as successful as today.

Starting weight - 227.2
Todays weight - 225.4
Total lost - 1.8

2 comments:

  1. Great job on day one! I am working on my water intake this week. I suck at remember to take it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi - I know its seems crazy when you're counting it doesn't it?

    I've got 5 down today so 3 to go! There's a bottle with 2 serving sitting right next to me on my desk but I'm so full from the salad and apple at lunch the tops not coming off of it anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete