Thursday, December 16, 2010

Weight Loss

Didn't go so good after the first day but I will be weighing in tomorrow and will provide an update.

Dang Tri Team Christmas party foiled my attempts on day 2 and i gained .8. At least I'd started with a .4 lost on day 1.

I haven't been to the gym this week, like has been busy, but that's the holidays.
The body needs rest sometimes anyway and today there was ice all over the place so there was a nice day off from work. We got a lot of cleaning done and are just about ready for the holidays.

We only have a half day at work tomorrow before a staff lunch and the rest of the day off!

Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

  1. The ups and downs of weight loss! I am sure you will do great just remember not to get too wrapped up in the day to day weighings. That is always my downfall!

    ReplyDelete