Friday, December 31, 2010

Power Cycle & New Years Eve

I went to spin last night, not paying attention that Thursday night was Daves power cycle class.
Knowing that tidbit of information wouldn't have stopped me from going, but its nice to be aware of the masacre thats heading your way. For those of you who aren't members at the Ragsdale Y and who do enjoy spin, let me know when you'd like to go experience this Nazi man's spin class.

I sweated more than I have in probably over 6 months, and it was a ridiculously hard class but in the end it was well worth it. (well it better have been, I'm getting ready to get on the scale!)

Dave also really knows his stuff about nutrition, supplements, etc and it was nice to pick his brain about all of that after class.

I have been working on my new years resolution for 4 or 5 days already and I'm pleased with my decision not to wait until Saturday, or Monday or when ever....

I went ahead and got started in the days after Christmas and have done okay with eating so far. I don't plan on doing anything crazy tonight, we just have a few friends coming over and I'll be cooking some sort of baked chicken, maybe bbq, maybe Italian, not sure, along with mac and chz, and a steam fresh veggie of some sort.

The only unhealthy thing is I will be baking cookies tonight, but plan on taking most of those to my mom's family get together tomorrow afternoon.

Starting the new year off with a nice 25 mile bike ride with dad at a local shops Polar Bear ride and with the foretasted temps in the 50s it should be a great day to ride.

Have a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment