Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Knock...Knock

Is anyone there?
Its been forever since I've posted on this blog.

Hope everyones doing great.

Quick Update:
Things are going great for Tara & I.
I've been getting back into spinning and it makes me want to ride my bike so bad. So much so that I've pretty much decided that I had a lot more fun when I was ridding and running occasionally, so I'm probably not going to do any tri's that are not sprints or super sprints. I just don't enjoy swimming and would much rather be on my bike.

The Photography business has exploded over the past few months and its great!

I love the holidays and they're right around the corner.

Thats about all I've got right now. Like I said I hope everyones doing great!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! I am so happy to see that things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Happy Holidays!

    You should consider a du - no swimming! :)

    ReplyDelete