Saturday, October 23, 2010

Through the Lens

Its a busy weekend for me this weekend and a lot of it has to do with my passion.
www.HillEventPhotos.com is my website for my photography business and this weekend I have my partner doing photos for a 10K in Rural Hall, and I am doing family photos this morning and tomorrow afternoon. I will be editing and uploading photos this weekend from a few shoots in the past few weekends. It is really exciting how much my business has grown in just a year and at some point it would be amazing if it went from a passionate hobby into a full fledged venture.

Also have my Class Reunion tonight so that should be fun.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that you have found a way to enjoy your passion and share it with others! I hope it continues to grow!

    ReplyDelete