Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great Workout Tonight

Today started off tough but thankfully got better, due in part to a great workout tonight.
I didn't sleep well last night, that led to being tired all day today but I still had a plan to work out before the triad tri team board meeting.

It turned out to be a really great workout.
30 minutes on the elliptical
Upper body weight workout
2 mile run

I've had 2 really good workouts this week, both Monday and today were similar except Monday I just ran 1 mile. Yesterday Tara and I walked Trixie for 1.2 miles and then I put in 10 minutes on the apartment gyms elliptical machine(which sounds like it is going to fall apart)

I had a nice lowfat bowl of soup at Panera during our TTT board meeting, the feista chicken or whatever its called was pretty tasty.

I haven't decided about tomorrows workout yet but hopefully I'll feel as good after that as I do tonight.

Hopefully I'll see some improvement on the scale tomorrow, its been slow going so far, I still hope to loose some weight before the new year.

Until Next Ride....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are moving along well! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete