Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy

I know I haven't posted anything in forever and believe me its not because there isn't anything going on! Its the other, there is a ton going on and if I wasn't done with my checklist for today at work I wouldn't be writing this.

Life is crazy busy but good.

Married life is great.
Photography business is growing!
School is good!

I am not one to wish life away but I am looking forward to Sunday afternoon at 5pm. My works biggest event is this weekend so I'll be working regular hours tomorrow and then 9am-9pm Friday, 4am-9pm Saturday, and 5am-5pm Sunday.

It looks like great weather and all 1600 cyclist should have a great time.

Speaking of time...that's about all of it I've got right now. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend.

Until next ride...

1 comment: