A quick run down would look something like this:
- Tuesday night - got the keys, cleaned the new apartment, vacuum, etc
Wed - starting moving 7:30-11 in the boiling heat, errands, wed night my parents came and helped with moving stuff and getting new apartment started setting up
- Thur- move all day, paid alex and a friend to move the big stuff but I definitely made the most trips with all kinds of stuff. Thursday night Tara's parents came down to help us set up and bring all of the gifts from our wedding and wedding showers
- Friday - morning clean old apartment, Mt. Airy that night to get ready for yard sale sat
- Saturday - yard sale at Tara's parents - we made over $400 so it was worth it. Sat night, put more stuff away and chill
- Sunday - picture hanging and finally everything was pretty much in place, Sunday night the annual VGP fantasy draft
- Monday - back to work, nap, grocery shopping
I can't really remember but I know I was down 2ish pounds, put back on a pound and yesterday would have been day 8. I seriously would have liked to just start over with yesterday as day 1, but that'd be cheating and you live with the decisions you make, right?
As a reminder X = my starting weight.
Day 8: x-2.2
Day 9: x-2.4 - I really hope that after a decent workout of walking 2 miles and some quick upper body weights that I keep the losing trend going into tomorrow.
Our workouts for tomorrow include 30 minutes on the elliptical and 8-12 strength training exercises. I'll work on that plan tomorrow.
My personal development online photography class starts tomorrow, my MBA class starts next tuesday(on my favorite TV night!!!, right now its white collar then covert affairs, but NCIS will be back soon)
Thursday night is Guys night. We've got dinner and the Expendables on top. CAN'T WAIT!!! STALLONE ROCKS!!
Hope to have dad and my triathlon bike sold tomorrow. I've talked to a guy about it, so maybe that will work out and we can upgrade some of our photography equipment.
Lastly, if you know anyone in NC that needs a wedding photographer, I'm doing a few more weddings for free if they fit into my schedule. I want to build my portfolio so its free, no strings attached.
Until next ride...