Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cake and Keys

Last night I baked a cake for our apartment complex staff. They have been great for the past 2 years and really worked with us to help get into a 2 bedroom in the same complex. When I dropped it off I asked if I could get the keys to our new appartment this afternoon if it was ready so we could start moving earlier than 9 am tomorrow. To my surprise they went ahead and gave me the keys today. That works out great, we can go over tonight and see if anything needs to be cleaned up, and go ahead and put the shelf lining, etc in.

Our new place just got new carpet yesterday and it was painted last week so it should be just like new. I'm excited to be moving into our 2 bedroom but hate moving so I'll be glad when we get it all done. The good news is that Tara and I are moving all the small stuff we can tomorrow and then we're paying Alex and one of his friends to do the heavy lifting. I'm not at all interested in straining my back this time around. That'd put a real kink into d90x.

Speaking of d90x
Day 1 = X
Day 2 = X-1.4

I figured that I'd be down pretty good with getting a lot of the water weight out due to the sodium intake on Sunday. Yesterday I did great with eating and exercise. One day down, 89 days and 18.6 pounds to go.

Until next ride...

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work and enjoy the new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man if we keep doing crazy Monday workouts you won't have to wait 89 days....atleast that is what I am hoping for! Congrats on the move! Oh and how about some cake for me next week?????

    ReplyDelete