Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Baaaccckkkk

Well hello there. Its been over 2 months since my last post and I will promise upfront not to catch up with one 20 page blog post.

Lets see, whats happened in the last 2 months:
Rode the short route at 3 Mountain Madness - had a great ride but that was the last time I've been on my bike(until tomorrow)

I started working out in the gym only during june because I had this event coming up and for the first time in my life I was worried about being on the bike.

The event of the year was my wedding on June 26th

We were in Hawaii for 10 days after that.

Last week was my first week back to work(after 23 days off!)

So I guess you could say I've stayed busy, but had a damn good time doing it.

My next few posts are going to go a little further into detail about my decisions regarding triathlons and events.

I'll run down the Wedding and how much fun that was.

Try to cram 10 days of fun about Hawaii in a posts.

Then maybe if I don't fall off the blogging wagon again, I'll be caught up to current events.

Until next ride,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding! I am glad to hear that you have been having fun!

    ReplyDelete